Sales Agent for Specialty Commercial Real Estate – Hotel Brokerage
Amber Hotel Company is seeking self-motivated, driven individuals who are willing to learn a new industry with opportunity for unlimited earning potential.
As a sales agent starting in a support role position, you will be given guidance with the goal of developing into an independent hotel broker. Initially the role is to shadow one of our veteran hotel brokers so you can learn the business through direct support of our sales team. Day-to-day activities include observing sales calls and discussing sales strategy, financial reporting review and analysis, market research, responding to client inquiries, email communication, and preparing marketing materials. Eventually you will be provided with the opportunity to develop your own clients and be 100% responsible for your own business and income within the company, with support and mentorship throughout. This is a 100% commission-only sales position, so applicants should be prepared for little-to-no income while learning the business (multiple months). Once you are prepared to be an independent sales agent your earning potential is unlimited.
This position is highly independent, while working with a cohesive team in the Agoura Hills location that is supportive, driven and inclusive. This is an excellent opportunity to learn the ins and outs of the niche commercial real estate business of hotel brokerage while accelerating your professional expertise and business acumen.
About Amber Hotel Company:
Amber Hotel Company is one of the largest hotel brokerages in the U.S. providing advice, valuations, receivership, management and brokerage services. Our team of skilled professionals takes pride in the ability to offer unparalleled expertise and attention to detail in each client representation. With over two hundred years of hospitality experience, over 1,000 client representations, and more than $1 billion in transactions, Amber Hotel Company’s management team is the trusted ally for nationwide hospitality services. Amber’s professional and experienced team sets the benchmark for the hospitality industry.
Amber’s Mission Statement:
To give the highest level of guidance and support to families and investors and to earn their trust so that they may more easily fulfill their hospitality investment aspirations.
A Qualified Applicant:
- Identifies with our mission statement.
- Is eager to get on the phone, work hard, and learn prospecting and strategy.
- Can effectively research and present market data and industry trends.
- Demonstrates keen interest in real estate, sales, and marketing.
- Is a critical thinker, self-motivated, and capable of efficiently managing multiple tasks – Communicates clearly and effectively via email and with clients on the phone – Has strong computer skills, and is comfortable compiling clear summaries of data and tasks.
- Is willing to work for 100% commission.
- Values strong relationships with clients and co-workers.
- Has a strong desire to succeed in the world of real estate.
- Bonus: is currently licensed/pursuing CA licensure to practice real estate, and has experience in sales or in the real estate industry.
Compensation: 100% commission with unlimited earning potential