Quality Inn - Holbrook, AZ
About This Property
- 59 Room Hotel Along Major Interstate in Arizona
- Stable Revenue Track Record
- Profitable Operation 10% CAP Rate
- Current with Choice PIP Requirements
- Priced at 3.3X Revenue
- Steady Stream of Interstate Travelers
- 20 Minutes from Petrified Forest National Park, 2.5 Hours from Grand Canyon National Park, and 3 Hours from Phoenix
The Quality Inn is a 59 room hotel in Holbrook, Arizona. The hotel has convenient access to Interstate 40 which is a major east-west route running across the southern United States. The business benefits from a steady stream of interstate travelers. In addition to the busy summer travel months, the hotel benefits from active travel seasons during the Spring and Fall when Interstate 40 is heavily traveled by "snowbirds." These are northerners who 'migrate' to a warmer southern state like Arizona for the winter months, and then return back north in the Spring.
The business has a stable revenue track record and generates a steady profit for the owner. It even proved to be a reliable investment during COVID with limited impact on business and continued profitable operations.
The Quality Inn is well-maintained and current with its PIP requirements from Choice.
Please contact us if you have further interest in this opportunity. All visits are by appointment only. Please do not contact the hotel or speak with the staff.
This agreement (“Agreement”) is between Amber Hotel Company (“Amber”) and the undersigned party (“Buyer”) who is interested in buying investment real estate.
The investment real estate is exclusively listed for sale with Amber. Amber shall provide Buyer with related confidential information, subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
By checking the below box and viewing this property, you agree that:
- The related confidential information is provided for the sole purpose of having a Buyer evaluate the purchase of the property for itself or its affiliates. Buyer and its affiliates shall keep the related information confidential, and not reproduce, distribute or disclose such information to third parties, except to the extent third party consultants, lenders, or other agents of Buyer are required, in which case such third parties will be held to the same confidentiality standards as Buyer. Amber shall not be responsible for the accuracy or completeness of the information provided, or for any loss or expense, whether direct or indirect, arising from Buyer’s or Buyer’s affiliate’s use and reliance on the information.
- The undersigned principal or any company or entity in which the undersigned principal has controlling interest, including real estate brokerage companies, shall not be paid any form of commission or fee by the owner of the property for the purchase of the property.
- All offers and purchase agreements for the property from Buyer or its affiliates shall be submitted through Amber. Buyer shall not contact the owner of the property directly or act either directly, indirectly, through any third parties including affiliates, clients or other brokers to circumvent the purpose of this Agreement. Amber may solicit, represent and accept offers for the property from other potential buyers without obligation to this Buyer. Buyer acknowledges that real estate brokers are not qualified as experts for legal, financial, accounting, environmental, construction, soils, geological or engineering advice.
This property information, market information, and other information on this page as well as any related documents have been provided by the seller or other outside sources. Interested parties are highly encouraged to verify the information independently. Amber has not independently verified any information.