Days Inn West - Wichita, KS
About This Property
- 41 Units
- Revenue in 2022: $420,303
- Minutes from Wichita Dwight D. Eisenhower National Airport and Downtown Wichita
- Excellent Location off Interstate 235 and Highway 54-400
- Large 2 Bed 3 Bath Manager's Apartment Available, Perfect for Owner Operator
- Wichita is the Largest City in Kansas with a Metro Area Population of 647,610 as of 2010
- Strong Upside Opportunity with New Development Nearby, Highway Construction Recently Completed and Indoor Water Park "Blast Off Bay" Opening February 4th 2023
- Conversion Available for Surestay by Best Western
The Days Inn in Wichita, KS is 41-unit, two story exterior corridor hotel located in south-central Kansas. It is serviced by Interstate 235 and Highway 54-400, located in the state's most populous city with a metro area population of 647,610 as of 2010.
There is strong upside potential at the hotel with recently completed highway construction that had been impacting business, along with new developments from the city surrounding the hotel. There is a large 2 bedroom 3 bathroom manager's quarters at the hotel making it a perfect owner-operator opportunity. Owner/Operator can significantly reduce payroll expense as the hotel is currently managed by a full staff
Historical room revenues were upwards of $550,000 though the last 3 years revenues including Covid's impact is around $365,000 per year. The hotel is minutes from Wichita Dwight D. Eisenhower National Airport, providing a free shuttle service, and many of Wichita's numerous events and attractions..
This agreement (“Agreement”) is between Amber Hotel Company (“Amber”) and the undersigned party (“Buyer”) who is interested in buying investment real estate.
The investment real estate is exclusively listed for sale with Amber. Amber shall provide Buyer with related confidential information, subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
By checking the below box and viewing this property, you agree that:
- The related confidential information is provided for the sole purpose of having a Buyer evaluate the purchase of the property for itself or its affiliates. Buyer and its affiliates shall keep the related information confidential, and not reproduce, distribute or disclose such information to third parties, except to the extent third party consultants, lenders, or other agents of Buyer are required, in which case such third parties will be held to the same confidentiality standards as Buyer. Amber shall not be responsible for the accuracy or completeness of the information provided, or for any loss or expense, whether direct or indirect, arising from Buyer’s or Buyer’s affiliate’s use and reliance on the information.
- The undersigned principal or any company or entity in which the undersigned principal has controlling interest, including real estate brokerage companies, shall not be paid any form of commission or fee by the owner of the property for the purchase of the property.
- All offers and purchase agreements for the property from Buyer or its affiliates shall be submitted through Amber. Buyer shall not contact the owner of the property directly or act either directly, indirectly, through any third parties including affiliates, clients or other brokers to circumvent the purpose of this Agreement. Amber may solicit, represent and accept offers for the property from other potential buyers without obligation to this Buyer. Buyer acknowledges that real estate brokers are not qualified as experts for legal, financial, accounting, environmental, construction, soils, geological or engineering advice.
This property information, market information, and other information on this page as well as any related documents have been provided by the seller or other outside sources. Interested parties are highly encouraged to verify the information independently. Amber has not independently verified any information.