Baymont - Hinesville, GA
About This Property
- 50 Units
- Interior Corridor Hotel
- Revenue in 2022: $974,397
- Fully Renovated in 2021 - Hotel in Excellent Condition
- Built in 2004
- Located 1 Hour from Savannah and Brunswick
The Baymont in Hinesville, GA is a 50-unit, interior corridor hotel located in Southeast Georgia, just 1 hour North of Brunswick and 1 hour Southwest of Savannah.
The hotel generated revenue of $974,397 in 2022 following a full renovation in 2021. There is a diverse mix of revenue generators including local attractions for leisure and the nearby Fort Stewart Army Base. The property previously had 52 rooms, and converted 1 room to a fitness center and another room to a breakfast room.
Nearby entertainment options also include Liberty Cinemas, downtown historic Hinesville, Cherokee Rose Country Club, and the Stewart Lanes Bowling Center .
This agreement (“Agreement”) is between Amber Hotel Company (“Amber”) and the undersigned party (“Buyer”) who is interested in buying investment real estate.
The investment real estate is exclusively listed for sale with Amber. Amber shall provide Buyer with related confidential information, subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
By checking the below box and viewing this property, you agree that:
- The related confidential information is provided for the sole purpose of having a Buyer evaluate the purchase of the property for itself or its affiliates. Buyer and its affiliates shall keep the related information confidential, and not reproduce, distribute or disclose such information to third parties, except to the extent third party consultants, lenders, or other agents of Buyer are required, in which case such third parties will be held to the same confidentiality standards as Buyer. Amber shall not be responsible for the accuracy or completeness of the information provided, or for any loss or expense, whether direct or indirect, arising from Buyer’s or Buyer’s affiliate’s use and reliance on the information.
- The undersigned principal or any company or entity in which the undersigned principal has controlling interest, including real estate brokerage companies, shall not be paid any form of commission or fee by the owner of the property for the purchase of the property.
- All offers and purchase agreements for the property from Buyer or its affiliates shall be submitted through Amber. Buyer shall not contact the owner of the property directly or act either directly, indirectly, through any third parties including affiliates, clients or other brokers to circumvent the purpose of this Agreement. Amber may solicit, represent and accept offers for the property from other potential buyers without obligation to this Buyer. Buyer acknowledges that real estate brokers are not qualified as experts for legal, financial, accounting, environmental, construction, soils, geological or engineering advice.
This property information, market information, and other information on this page as well as any related documents have been provided by the seller or other outside sources. Interested parties are highly encouraged to verify the information independently. Amber has not independently verified any information.