Green Tree Inn - Victorville, CA
About This Property
- 200 Units Including 88 Suites with Kitchenettes
- Southern California Hotel in the Greater Los Angeles Area
- Prime Location on Large 9.6+/- Acre Parcel Adjacent to Major Interstate 15 Exit
- Qualified Opportunity Zone
- Room Revenue: $2,940,000
- Next Door to Green Tree Golf Course with Guest Rooms Overlooking the Green
- Former Best Western with Opportunity for Rebranding
Located in the Greater Los Angeles Area of Southern California, the Green Tree Inn is a 200 unit, exterior corridor hotel in a Qualified Opportunity Zone. It sits on a large, 9.6 (+/-) acre lot in a well-developed area immediately adjacent to the exit on Interstate-15. The property is also next to the Green Tree Golf Course with rooms overlooking the green and steps from the clubhouse. Amenities include ample parking, elevator access, and comfortable accommodations for guests including extra large and jr. suites with kitchenettes. Recent public work on Green Tree Blvd has benefited the hotel, and it is not franchised providing new ownership the opportunity for rebranding.
This agreement (“Agreement”) is between Amber Hotel Company (“Amber”) and the undersigned party (“Buyer”) who is interested in buying investment real estate.
The investment real estate is exclusively listed for sale with Amber. Amber shall provide Buyer with related confidential information, subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
By checking the below box and viewing this property, you agree that:
- The related confidential information is provided for the sole purpose of having a Buyer evaluate the purchase of the property for itself or its affiliates. Buyer and its affiliates shall keep the related information confidential, and not reproduce, distribute or disclose such information to third parties, except to the extent third party consultants, lenders, or other agents of Buyer are required, in which case such third parties will be held to the same confidentiality standards as Buyer. Amber shall not be responsible for the accuracy or completeness of the information provided, or for any loss or expense, whether direct or indirect, arising from Buyer’s or Buyer’s affiliate’s use and reliance on the information.
- The undersigned principal or any company or entity in which the undersigned principal has controlling interest, including real estate brokerage companies, shall not be paid any form of commission or fee by the owner of the property for the purchase of the property.
- All offers and purchase agreements for the property from Buyer or its affiliates shall be submitted through Amber. Buyer shall not contact the owner of the property directly or act either directly, indirectly, through any third parties including affiliates, clients or other brokers to circumvent the purpose of this Agreement. Amber may solicit, represent and accept offers for the property from other potential buyers without obligation to this Buyer. Buyer acknowledges that real estate brokers are not qualified as experts for legal, financial, accounting, environmental, construction, soils, geological or engineering advice.
This property information, market information, and other information on this page as well as any related documents have been provided by the seller or other outside sources. Interested parties are highly encouraged to verify the information independently. Amber has not independently verified any information.