Quality Inn West - Branson, MO
About This Property
- 87 Units
- 6 Buildings on 2.5 (+/-) Acres
- Trailing Twelve Month Room Revenue as of September 2023: $1,228,339
- Property is in Excellent Condition
- $46.14 RevPAR despite Absentee Out-of-State Owner
- Indoor Heated Pool
- Asking 2.73x Room Revenue
- Vacation Destination in Southwestern Missouri near the Ozarks with Numerous Entertainment and Tourist Attractions
The Quality Inn West in Branson is an 87-room, 6 story exterior corridor hotel located in Taney County in Southwest Missouri, on the corner of Hwy 76 and Shepherd of the Hills Expressway. Branson is located near the Ozarks and is a popular family vacation destination. The hotel is in excellent condition. The hotel features spacious rooms, a heated indoor pool & hot tub and free hot breakfast for guests.
Trailing twelve-month revenue for the hotel is $1,228,339 as of September 2023. The Seller is an absentee Owner who bought the hotel earlier in 2023 though he does not want to own the hotel remotely any longer. As with many hotels in town, the hotel closes operations from Jan 1 thru Feb 29, 2024, and will re-open for the business starting March 1, 2024.
The hotel is one of the closest hotels to Silver Dollar City amusement park and is also within walking distance to plenty of major dining and entertainment venues. Also nearby is the Andy Williams Performing Arts Center and Theatre, Dolly Parton’s Stampede Dinner Show and Ripley’s Believe It or Not. Branson also has entertainment and recreation on lakes and rivers nearby among other waterparks.
This agreement (“Agreement”) is between Amber Hotel Company (“Amber”) and the undersigned party (“Buyer”) who is interested in buying investment real estate.
The investment real estate is exclusively listed for sale with Amber. Amber shall provide Buyer with related confidential information, subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
By checking the below box and viewing this property, you agree that:
- The related confidential information is provided for the sole purpose of having a Buyer evaluate the purchase of the property for itself or its affiliates. Buyer and its affiliates shall keep the related information confidential, and not reproduce, distribute or disclose such information to third parties, except to the extent third party consultants, lenders, or other agents of Buyer are required, in which case such third parties will be held to the same confidentiality standards as Buyer. Amber shall not be responsible for the accuracy or completeness of the information provided, or for any loss or expense, whether direct or indirect, arising from Buyer’s or Buyer’s affiliate’s use and reliance on the information.
- The undersigned principal or any company or entity in which the undersigned principal has controlling interest, including real estate brokerage companies, shall not be paid any form of commission or fee by the owner of the property for the purchase of the property.
- All offers and purchase agreements for the property from Buyer or its affiliates shall be submitted through Amber. Buyer shall not contact the owner of the property directly or act either directly, indirectly, through any third parties including affiliates, clients or other brokers to circumvent the purpose of this Agreement. Amber may solicit, represent and accept offers for the property from other potential buyers without obligation to this Buyer. Buyer acknowledges that real estate brokers are not qualified as experts for legal, financial, accounting, environmental, construction, soils, geological or engineering advice.
This property information, market information, and other information on this page as well as any related documents have been provided by the seller or other outside sources. Interested parties are highly encouraged to verify the information independently. Amber has not independently verified any information.