Days Inn by Wyndham Branson - Branson, MO
About This Property
- 90 Units
- 3 Story Exterior Corridor Hotel
- Asking $18,888 Per Key, Well Below Replacement Cost
- Vacation Destination in Southwestern Missouri near the Ozarks with Numerous Entertainment and Tourist Attractions
- Largest Indoor Water Park in Branson is Scheduled to Open Next-door in Fall of 2023 (Wild Bear Falls)
- 2 Bed 1 Bath Manager's Apartment Available
The Days Inn in Branson, MO is a 90 unit, three story exterior corridor hotel located in Taney county in Southwest Missouri. Branson is located near the Ozarks, and is a popular family vacation destination. The hotel has had several improvements recently including complete lobby renovation to tile and paint, updated carpet to rooms in 2019, updated lighting, and new bedding.
The hotel generated $754,000 of revenues in 2018, though it has underperformed since then. The current owner runs the hotel for 10 months out of the year, shutting it down in January-February. This is an excellent opportunity for an owner operator with a 2 bed manager's quarters available.
Wild Bear Falls Water Park is expected to open by the Fall of 2023, next door to the hotel, and is expected to be the largest indoor water park in Branson.
This agreement (“Agreement”) is between Amber Hotel Company (“Amber”) and the undersigned party (“Buyer”) who is interested in buying investment real estate.
The investment real estate is exclusively listed for sale with Amber. Amber shall provide Buyer with related confidential information, subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
By checking the below box and viewing this property, you agree that:
- The related confidential information is provided for the sole purpose of having a Buyer evaluate the purchase of the property for itself or its affiliates. Buyer and its affiliates shall keep the related information confidential, and not reproduce, distribute or disclose such information to third parties, except to the extent third party consultants, lenders, or other agents of Buyer are required, in which case such third parties will be held to the same confidentiality standards as Buyer. Amber shall not be responsible for the accuracy or completeness of the information provided, or for any loss or expense, whether direct or indirect, arising from Buyer’s or Buyer’s affiliate’s use and reliance on the information.
- The undersigned principal or any company or entity in which the undersigned principal has controlling interest, including real estate brokerage companies, shall not be paid any form of commission or fee by the owner of the property for the purchase of the property.
- All offers and purchase agreements for the property from Buyer or its affiliates shall be submitted through Amber. Buyer shall not contact the owner of the property directly or act either directly, indirectly, through any third parties including affiliates, clients or other brokers to circumvent the purpose of this Agreement. Amber may solicit, represent and accept offers for the property from other potential buyers without obligation to this Buyer. Buyer acknowledges that real estate brokers are not qualified as experts for legal, financial, accounting, environmental, construction, soils, geological or engineering advice.
This property information, market information, and other information on this page as well as any related documents have been provided by the seller or other outside sources. Interested parties are highly encouraged to verify the information independently. Amber has not independently verified any information.