Shilo Inn Suites Hotel Seaside Oceanfront - Seaside, OR
About This Property
- Oceanfront Hotel in Popular Leisure Destination
- Easy 90-Minute Drive from Portland, OR
- 113 Rooms, 5 Stories with Elevator
- Oceanview Guestrooms with Balconies
- 2022 NOI: $1,928,000
- 2022 ADR: $209
- STR Report Shows Upside Opportunity to Capture a Greater Share of the Market (RevPAR Index 65%)
- Local Attractions like the Seaside Civic & Convention Center, Seaside Aquarium, and the Lewis & Clark National Historic Monument are Just a Short Walk from the Hotel
Call for Offers: Wednesday, November 22nd, 2023
The Shilo Inn Suites Hotel Seaside Oceanfront is a 113 room, 5-story hotel with a prime oceanfront location on Seaside Beach. The hotel features interior and exterior corridors, grand lobby, indoor pool and spa, as well as comfortable guestrooms and suites with ocean view balconies, kitchenettes, and fireplaces. Seaside is a coastal resort city in northwestern Oregon. An easy 90-minute drive from Portland, Seaside is a popular leisure destination known for its beautiful beach, iconic promenade, and great surf breaks. Local attractions like the Seaside Civic & Convention Center, Seaside Aquarium, and the Lewis & Clark National Historic Monument are just a short walk from the hotel.
This agreement (“Agreement”) is between Amber Hotel Company (“Amber”) and the undersigned party (“Buyer”) who is interested in buying investment real estate.
The investment real estate is exclusively listed for sale with Amber. Amber shall provide Buyer with related confidential information, subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
By checking the below box and viewing this property, you agree that:
- The related confidential information is provided for the sole purpose of having a Buyer evaluate the purchase of the property for itself or its affiliates. Buyer and its affiliates shall keep the related information confidential, and not reproduce, distribute or disclose such information to third parties, except to the extent third party consultants, lenders, or other agents of Buyer are required, in which case such third parties will be held to the same confidentiality standards as Buyer. Amber shall not be responsible for the accuracy or completeness of the information provided, or for any loss or expense, whether direct or indirect, arising from Buyer’s or Buyer’s affiliate’s use and reliance on the information.
- The undersigned principal or any company or entity in which the undersigned principal has controlling interest, including real estate brokerage companies, shall not be paid any form of commission or fee by the owner of the property for the purchase of the property.
- All offers and purchase agreements for the property from Buyer or its affiliates shall be submitted through Amber. Buyer shall not contact the owner of the property directly or act either directly, indirectly, through any third parties including affiliates, clients or other brokers to circumvent the purpose of this Agreement. Amber may solicit, represent and accept offers for the property from other potential buyers without obligation to this Buyer. Buyer acknowledges that real estate brokers are not qualified as experts for legal, financial, accounting, environmental, construction, soils, geological or engineering advice.
This property information, market information, and other information on this page as well as any related documents have been provided by the seller or other outside sources. Interested parties are highly encouraged to verify the information independently. Amber has not independently verified any information.