Best Western War Bonnet Inn - Miles City, MT
About This Property
- 53 Units
- Trailing Twelve Month Revenue through August 23, 2023: $1,131,000 and Increasing
- Profitable with Net Operating Income in 2021 of $411,000
- Property in Excellent Condition, Qualifying for Best Western Membership Auto-Transfer
- Excellent Location on Interstate 94
- Motivated Seller
The Best Western War Bonnet Inn in Miles City, MT is a 53-unit, exterior corridor hotel located in Eastern Montana on Interstate 94.
The hotel generated revenue of $1,052,498 in 2022 and $1,119,966 in 2021. Historically, the hotel has performed consistently over $1,000,000. The hotel also qualifies for auto-transfer with Best Western.
The property is well located with excellent access to major thoroughfares (Interstate 94, MT State Routes 12 and 59). The owner has been absentee since taking ownership, leaving upside opportunity for a focused operator .
This agreement (“Agreement”) is between Amber Hotel Company (“Amber”) and the undersigned party (“Buyer”) who is interested in buying investment real estate.
The investment real estate is exclusively listed for sale with Amber. Amber shall provide Buyer with related confidential information, subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
By checking the below box and viewing this property, you agree that:
- The related confidential information is provided for the sole purpose of having a Buyer evaluate the purchase of the property for itself or its affiliates. Buyer and its affiliates shall keep the related information confidential, and not reproduce, distribute or disclose such information to third parties, except to the extent third party consultants, lenders, or other agents of Buyer are required, in which case such third parties will be held to the same confidentiality standards as Buyer. Amber shall not be responsible for the accuracy or completeness of the information provided, or for any loss or expense, whether direct or indirect, arising from Buyer’s or Buyer’s affiliate’s use and reliance on the information.
- The undersigned principal or any company or entity in which the undersigned principal has controlling interest, including real estate brokerage companies, shall not be paid any form of commission or fee by the owner of the property for the purchase of the property.
- All offers and purchase agreements for the property from Buyer or its affiliates shall be submitted through Amber. Buyer shall not contact the owner of the property directly or act either directly, indirectly, through any third parties including affiliates, clients or other brokers to circumvent the purpose of this Agreement. Amber may solicit, represent and accept offers for the property from other potential buyers without obligation to this Buyer. Buyer acknowledges that real estate brokers are not qualified as experts for legal, financial, accounting, environmental, construction, soils, geological or engineering advice.
This property information, market information, and other information on this page as well as any related documents have been provided by the seller or other outside sources. Interested parties are highly encouraged to verify the information independently. Amber has not independently verified any information.