La Quinta Inn & Suites - Muskogee, OK
About This Property
- 69 Units
- 3 Story, Interior Corridor Hotel
- Trailing Twelve Month Room Revenue as of September 2023: $1,314,986
- Built in 2013 and in Excellent Condition, with Significant PIP Materials Purchased by Seller
- Profitable despite Current Absentee Ownership
- Net Income of $780,836 - a Cap Rate of 14.18%
- Excellent Location just 40 Miles Southeast of Tulsa, OK
The La Quinta Inn & Suites in Muskogee, OK is a 69 room, 3 story interior corridor hotel built in 2013 and located in Eastern Oklahoma, just 40 miles Southeast of Tulsa. The hotel is serviced by OK-62 and OK-69 freeways.
The hotel generated revenue of $1,384,120 in 2022 which has positioned the hotel well to run a profitable operation despite absentee ownership.
Nearby demand generators include Georgia Pacific, one of the larger employers in the area, along with several company headquarters and four college campuses, as well as leisure attractions such as Castle of Muskogee, Honor Heights Park, Creek Nation Casino, River Country Water Park, six museums and other historic and outdoor experiences. Muskogee is known for its rich Native American history and military heritage.
The current Owner has purchased a number of materials for the upcoming PIP including carpet, FF&E, roller shades, and vanity mirrors. The Owner has paid the deposit for exterior signage, as well as the deposit for exterior tile work. .
This agreement (“Agreement”) is between Amber Hotel Company (“Amber”) and the undersigned party (“Buyer”) who is interested in buying investment real estate.
The investment real estate is exclusively listed for sale with Amber. Amber shall provide Buyer with related confidential information, subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
By checking the below box and viewing this property, you agree that:
- The related confidential information is provided for the sole purpose of having a Buyer evaluate the purchase of the property for itself or its affiliates. Buyer and its affiliates shall keep the related information confidential, and not reproduce, distribute or disclose such information to third parties, except to the extent third party consultants, lenders, or other agents of Buyer are required, in which case such third parties will be held to the same confidentiality standards as Buyer. Amber shall not be responsible for the accuracy or completeness of the information provided, or for any loss or expense, whether direct or indirect, arising from Buyer’s or Buyer’s affiliate’s use and reliance on the information.
- The undersigned principal or any company or entity in which the undersigned principal has controlling interest, including real estate brokerage companies, shall not be paid any form of commission or fee by the owner of the property for the purchase of the property.
- All offers and purchase agreements for the property from Buyer or its affiliates shall be submitted through Amber. Buyer shall not contact the owner of the property directly or act either directly, indirectly, through any third parties including affiliates, clients or other brokers to circumvent the purpose of this Agreement. Amber may solicit, represent and accept offers for the property from other potential buyers without obligation to this Buyer. Buyer acknowledges that real estate brokers are not qualified as experts for legal, financial, accounting, environmental, construction, soils, geological or engineering advice.
This property information, market information, and other information on this page as well as any related documents have been provided by the seller or other outside sources. Interested parties are highly encouraged to verify the information independently. Amber has not independently verified any information.