Econo Lodge Inn & Suites - Clinton, OK
About This Property
- 94 Units
- 3 Story, Interior Corridor Hotel
- Trailing Twelve Month Revenue through Sept 2022: $481,121
- Asking 2.9x Revenue
- 2 Bedroom Manager's Apartment Available
- 1 Hour West of Oklahoma City
The Econo Lodge Inn & Suites in Clinton, OK is a 94 unit, interior corridor, 3 story hotel in Western Oklahoma on Interstate 40, just over an hour West of Oklahoma City.
Located nearby to Oklahoma Route 66 Museum and only 1.8 miles from downtown Clinton. There is a 2-bed Manager's quarters behind the front desk, making it perfect for an owner-operator. The hotel generated $610,465 in revenue in 2018, though it has underperformed since then.
The Seller has replaced 60% of the furniture in 2018 and upgraded the rooms with LVT flooring. He recently replaced all new LED bulbs and wiring for the main Econo Signage, refinished 15 tubs, renovated the lobby in 2018, and redid the Canopy pillars in 2019. The nearby former Ramada/Whitten Inn was recently bought and will be removed for a new Travel Center. The city of Clinton is also working on removing another hotel in the area. The decreased inventory from these changes lead to upside opportunity for higher ADR and occupancy for the hotel.
Aside from repeat customers, additional demand is generated by energy business nearby including the pipeline, wind energy projects, solar energy, oil, and natural gas. There is also the nearby Bar-S Food Company, Lucky Star Casino, and Route 66 Museum.
This agreement (“Agreement”) is between Amber Hotel Company (“Amber”) and the undersigned party (“Buyer”) who is interested in buying investment real estate.
The investment real estate is exclusively listed for sale with Amber. Amber shall provide Buyer with related confidential information, subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
By checking the below box and viewing this property, you agree that:
- The related confidential information is provided for the sole purpose of having a Buyer evaluate the purchase of the property for itself or its affiliates. Buyer and its affiliates shall keep the related information confidential, and not reproduce, distribute or disclose such information to third parties, except to the extent third party consultants, lenders, or other agents of Buyer are required, in which case such third parties will be held to the same confidentiality standards as Buyer. Amber shall not be responsible for the accuracy or completeness of the information provided, or for any loss or expense, whether direct or indirect, arising from Buyer’s or Buyer’s affiliate’s use and reliance on the information.
- The undersigned principal or any company or entity in which the undersigned principal has controlling interest, including real estate brokerage companies, shall not be paid any form of commission or fee by the owner of the property for the purchase of the property.
- All offers and purchase agreements for the property from Buyer or its affiliates shall be submitted through Amber. Buyer shall not contact the owner of the property directly or act either directly, indirectly, through any third parties including affiliates, clients or other brokers to circumvent the purpose of this Agreement. Amber may solicit, represent and accept offers for the property from other potential buyers without obligation to this Buyer. Buyer acknowledges that real estate brokers are not qualified as experts for legal, financial, accounting, environmental, construction, soils, geological or engineering advice.
This property information, market information, and other information on this page as well as any related documents have been provided by the seller or other outside sources. Interested parties are highly encouraged to verify the information independently. Amber has not independently verified any information.