Note Secured by Portland, OR Hotel - Portland, OR
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /srv/users/gem-wid-1080/apps/amber-public1/public/wp-content/plugins/amber-db/_templates/ahc_public_property.php on line 87
About This Property
- Offering Includes Promissory Note Secured by the Fee-simple Interest in a 200 Room, Four-Story, Interior-Corridor Hotel in Portland, OR
- Note Balance $16,500,000 Including Arrearages
- Hotel Appraised for $22,100,000 in November 2019
- Attractive Investment Opportunity in a Market with High Barriers to Entry
Amber Hotel Company has been exclusively retained to market the sale of a loan secured by a 200 room, four-story, interior-corridor hotel in Portland, OR. The hotel is located in a market with high barriers to entry and is an attractive investment opportunity. The hotel appraised for $22,100,000 in 2019.
Note Balance: $16,500,000
Original Balance: $12,200,000
Original Interest: 5.50%
Origination Date: December 16, 2019
Loan Maturity: January 1, 2030
Further information regarding the loan and hotel collateral can be made available upon request after signing a confidentiality agreement. Please contact us if you have further interest.
PLEASE NOTE: CONTACT WITH THE BORROWERS, HOTEL STAFF, LENDER, OR AFFILIATES IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED. PROPERTY TOURS ARE NOT PERMITTED. PLEASE CONTACT AMBER HOTEL COMPANY WITH ANY QUESTIONS.
This agreement (“Agreement”) is between Amber Hotel Company (“Amber”) and the undersigned party (“Buyer”) who is interested in buying investment real estate.
The investment real estate is exclusively listed for sale with Amber. Amber shall provide Buyer with related confidential information, subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
By checking the below box and viewing this property, you agree that:
- The related confidential information is provided for the sole purpose of having a Buyer evaluate the purchase of the property for itself or its affiliates. Buyer and its affiliates shall keep the related information confidential, and not reproduce, distribute or disclose such information to third parties, except to the extent third party consultants, lenders, or other agents of Buyer are required, in which case such third parties will be held to the same confidentiality standards as Buyer. Amber shall not be responsible for the accuracy or completeness of the information provided, or for any loss or expense, whether direct or indirect, arising from Buyer’s or Buyer’s affiliate’s use and reliance on the information.
- The undersigned principal or any company or entity in which the undersigned principal has controlling interest, including real estate brokerage companies, shall not be paid any form of commission or fee by the owner of the property for the purchase of the property.
- All offers and purchase agreements for the property from Buyer or its affiliates shall be submitted through Amber. Buyer shall not contact the owner of the property directly or act either directly, indirectly, through any third parties including affiliates, clients or other brokers to circumvent the purpose of this Agreement. Amber may solicit, represent and accept offers for the property from other potential buyers without obligation to this Buyer. Buyer acknowledges that real estate brokers are not qualified as experts for legal, financial, accounting, environmental, construction, soils, geological or engineering advice.
This property information, market information, and other information on this page as well as any related documents have been provided by the seller or other outside sources. Interested parties are highly encouraged to verify the information independently. Amber has not independently verified any information.