Motel 6 Fort Stockton - Fort Stockton, TX
About This Property
- 106 Rooms, 2 Stories
- Located in the Permian Basin - One of the Highest Producing Oil and Natural Gas Regions in the U.S.
- Trailing 12 Month Revenue (Thru Aug 2023): $552,228
- Past 5 Years Revenue Ranges from $500K+ to $1.5M+ Highlighting the Revenue Potential of the Business
- Privately Owned with Absentee Ownership
- STR Data Shows Significant Upside Potential to Capture a Greater Share of the Market (RevPAR Index 54%)
- Local Market is up Nearly 20% Over the Past 12 Months
Call for Offers Deadline: Wednesday, November 15th, 2023
The Motel 6 in Fort Stockton, TX benefits from close proximity to the Permian Basin - one of the highest producing oil and natural gas regions in the U.S. generating nearly 40 percent of all oil production in the United States and nearly 15 percent of its natural gas production. Several of the nation's largest oil and gas companies have ongoing operations in the area and bring workers for extended periods of time which is a major driver of the local hospitality market. Hotel business in the area closely mirrors the trends in oil and gas production in the Permian Basin. In the past 5 years the Motel 6 has experienced revenue ranging from $500K+ to a high of $1.5M+ highlighting the revenue potential of the business.
The Motel 6 was corporate owned until June 2022. Since then, it has been privately owned with absentee ownership. July 2023 STR data shows significant upside opportunity for the hotel to capture a greater share of the market (RevPAR Index of 54% over the trailing 12 months). STR data also shows the local competitive market is trending up nearly 20% over the past 12 months.
The property has convenient access to Interstate 10 and is 1.5 hours from Midland International Airport.
Interested buyers are invited to contact us if you have further interest in this opportunity, would like to visit the property, or submit an offer. All property visits are by appointment only. Please do not contact the hotel or speak with the staff.
This agreement (“Agreement”) is between Amber Hotel Company (“Amber”) and the undersigned party (“Buyer”) who is interested in buying investment real estate.
The investment real estate is exclusively listed for sale with Amber. Amber shall provide Buyer with related confidential information, subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
By checking the below box and viewing this property, you agree that:
- The related confidential information is provided for the sole purpose of having a Buyer evaluate the purchase of the property for itself or its affiliates. Buyer and its affiliates shall keep the related information confidential, and not reproduce, distribute or disclose such information to third parties, except to the extent third party consultants, lenders, or other agents of Buyer are required, in which case such third parties will be held to the same confidentiality standards as Buyer. Amber shall not be responsible for the accuracy or completeness of the information provided, or for any loss or expense, whether direct or indirect, arising from Buyer’s or Buyer’s affiliate’s use and reliance on the information.
- The undersigned principal or any company or entity in which the undersigned principal has controlling interest, including real estate brokerage companies, shall not be paid any form of commission or fee by the owner of the property for the purchase of the property.
- All offers and purchase agreements for the property from Buyer or its affiliates shall be submitted through Amber. Buyer shall not contact the owner of the property directly or act either directly, indirectly, through any third parties including affiliates, clients or other brokers to circumvent the purpose of this Agreement. Amber may solicit, represent and accept offers for the property from other potential buyers without obligation to this Buyer. Buyer acknowledges that real estate brokers are not qualified as experts for legal, financial, accounting, environmental, construction, soils, geological or engineering advice.
This property information, market information, and other information on this page as well as any related documents have been provided by the seller or other outside sources. Interested parties are highly encouraged to verify the information independently. Amber has not independently verified any information.